Friday, June 5, 2009

About to take off :)

I'm going faraway to a place of my dreams. 
A great adventure... something more than I have ever experienced in my life. Its what I've always wanted, and I just realized its exactly what I need. I'm pretty sure anyway.
 Why have I been viewing this as a negative thing? Fear with a considerable amount of pressure mixed in, but I'm not going to let that get in the way. That would be lame. 

I have the chance to see and explore things that until less than a month from now have been so distant I dare not even hope to dream too much about. I get to learn and observe... something I love and enjoy. To work hard for something I want and be to responsible and be independent. 

Why didn't I look at it like this before? 
.
.
.

Through which lens do you view the world? 

No comments: